Change font size
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:35 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: The Olden Wars
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

Masters of Spinjitsu is going on break, I have a better story idea now.

START REC- 5:38 PM, 2083 A.D.
This is a soldier of Iron Germany. The Russians have decided to attack and destroy the Temple of Knowledge in Nepal with the help of the newly communist Chinese Empire in an attempt to leave their rather horrid history behind them and begin anew. As I speak, countless computers are being wiped, and I feel compelled to share this with you. I have smuggled a quantum computer aboard my starship in an attempt to leave as much information as I can on this device. Whoever will find this will likely have no inkling of humanity's homeworld. This might not be a bad thing, but I don't want history to repeat itself. There is records all the way back to Sumeria in the Fertile Valley. You probably want to skip to the early 21st century for now however. Okay, I will stop my talk and let history do it's speaking.
END REC- 5:41 PM, 2083 A.D.

Records for 2012 A.D.
“This is America! We have all of the rights to see what is in the products in the stores that infects everyone and everything that we cherish!”

Senator Richards speech went out with a bang. He needed to get the people's support to pass the Ingredients Transparency Bill, which was one of the first step in getting the world out of the environmental hole it had dug itself in. Confident in his abilities, he stepped back in to the Senate building to make the final vote on the bill. He stepped into the room to see dozens of Senators dead. Even more shocking was to see men in Wal-Mart uniforms with rifles.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]