Change font size
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 7:13 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: One last story...
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:47 pm 
Slag Fetcher
Slag Fetcher

Hello forum members. I have decided to write a final story before leaving. I hope you enjoy it. Thank you. I must add, Thursday April 28 is international pay it forward day. So make sure to remember that. I forgot to mention I'm leaving this forum Friday.

Lost Hope

'Twas a cold night as the wind whistled in the air, the small flag that was mysteriously found in the ruins in perfect condition flapped. Even though it was quite windy everything seemed to be still...

"AGHHH!"
"HELP"
"AHHHHHHHH"
"NO!"

Bill awoke with sweat on his face. This was the 3rd night he'd heard these voices in his dreams. What did they mean? Was it a sign? These thoughts and many more raced through his head when he heard a loud THUMP! Curious, he crept from his old bed that creaked as he sat up, and went to the door.

"Help!! Let us in!" said a voice outside the door.
"Who are you?" Bill asked wondering if he was asleep.
"No time for questions! Just open the dang door!"
"Ok, ok." Bill replied.

He swung open the door to see 2 people with cuts and scratches all over them. To Bill, they looked like they had been in the desert for a week. They were surprisingly short, and he could see over them. Bill realized why they were running, in the distance, a huge crowd of zombies was making it's way to the house.

"Come in."

"-and that's why we're here." said Anthony.
"You left out a part!" complained May.
"Did not!" yelled Anthony.
"Um guys," Bill interrupted.
"WHAT!?" they asked in unision.
"Why do you fight so much?"
"Pay more attention as I tell the story." said May.

"The world used to be a peaceful place. There was green grass, people got along, and none of those awful creatures! I shall tell you our part of this. Ok, it was back in 92. I was a survivor and I thought I was the last person alive. Walking on the bumpy roads was awful. It wrecked my feet and made me even more tired. One day, I was sitting under a tree, (Thank god it was there.) and eating some meat that was only slightly tainted. Suddenly out of the blue, came those things, a whole swarm of 'em. I was terrified. I thought I was gonna be dead as the pig whom I was eating, when Anthony here jumped out and bashed 'em with a pipe. We used to get along, look out for each other, became friends even. It was one day when we became hateful toward each other...."

True beauty is not on the outside it is within.

Sandals are baked fresh daily.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]