Post subject: BF Galaxies - Ilywe T'olamn
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:26 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

BF Galaxies - Ilywe T'olamn

Main Character
Name: Ilywe T'olamn
Species: Homo Sapien
Psychological Profile: Ilywe currently works as a freelance mercenary. He is notable for the fact that he never takes the life of anyone on a mission. If a mission requires loss of life he will not refuse to take part in it. He holds a rather extensive knowledge of pressure points in most common species in the galactic scene. He keeps to himself when around people, but is not a loner. He just prefers to talk only when he has something in mind that will add value to the conversation. During his down time he enjoys reading science textbooks and playing games in VR systems.
Homeworld/Biography: Ilywe was not born on a planet. His mother and father brought him into existence on a zero g space station located between two Alliance star systems. It was an important refueling and trade hub for both legal and illegal transactions. His parents bought the seat of governor for the station after a rather successful scam involving "authentic" Old Earth fertility statues. He learned to navigate in zero g at just over the age of one, and remains the most comfortable in such environs to this day. At age 13 his father sent him to school on Dezzek; which was the cultural and educational capitol of the two star systems the station united. It took him three months to learn how to walk in 1.17 Earth Gs, but has since become adept at maneuvering on any planet with a gravitational pull the human body can survive on. He spent High School focusing on anatomy and physics. After he graduated High School he went on to enroll in the military for four years. It was during this time that he discovered he was naturally gifted in the art of murder, and this disturbing revelation led him to his current path of non-fatal combat. Contrary to the stories he may tell, his parents were not murdered by a rival crime family. They did have sticky palms during their time as governors of the station, but they were not the Cosa Nostra in space. Instead they have happily retired to a resort planet very far away from anyone liable to sue them for various reasons.

Post subject: Re: BF Galaxies - Ilywe T'olamn
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:25 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
Interesting. So, Ilywe is the son of con-artists but has become a mercenary with a code of honor. That seems like a great recipe for inner turmoil. Cool how you made him having been born on a space station rather than a planet.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:18 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Very interesting, Ilywe will definitely add some spice to the BF Galaxies. I like the aloof, but aware combo.

Can't wait to see you pic or minfig!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:18 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

Coolness! This seems quite original. Waiting for more.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:42 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Yeah. I'm pretty proud of this character premise. It was inspired by the boredom of a two and half hour car ride through empty desert. Still working on the fig. I'm limited in blue minifig parts. I have some Crownies pieces and two ADU figs. I shall continue on though.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 5 posts ]