Change font size
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:38 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 56 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 100  Next
 Post subject: Re: Meaningless Thread Fifty Three-peat!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:30 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Biohazard wrote:
If you haven't played the latest Tomb Raider, you're missing out. Go try it.

I agree, its a great game ... I just finished it, except the Lost Adventurer tomb DLC. I'm getting ready to do that here in just a minute.

@S133: I just like having the company, and the remarks can be very humorous.

Also: picked up some more Krazy/Super glue this weekend. I hope to get some serious modding time to work on my Destiny Titan by this coming weekend.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:11 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I really enjoyed the BF4 beta. It definitely convinced me to buy the full game. I was really surprised at how good I was. I'm almost 100% sure that it was because people could play for free. When I actually play the full release I'm sure I'll get curb stomped more often than not.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:14 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Mac: its always nice to have some positive game time, glad you were able to have some and hopefully you'll do better in the game than you think.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:13 pm 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I'm considering joining the Marines or the Army. We can army buddies, Bio! Forever and ever and ever. ;9 But seriously, I'm definitely considering it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:38 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

You should go for Navy Seals.

Haha. Part of the description for one episode of Baccano! is "A child's head explodes." It sure does. It sure does. Don't worry. The "kid" is actually 220 years old and just regenerates.

Edit: I think I'm going to buy Skyrim for my PC. I do meet the minimum hardware requirements, but I'm not quite at recommended specs. It's really unfortunate that you can't upgrade laptops. At least most non-gaming ones. If the integrated Intel graphics card had its own RAM instead of stealing 1.65gb from the regular RAM I actually would meet the recommended specs. Anyway, I'm tremendously bored of Skyrim on consoles. I need more items and quests. Lots more.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:01 am 
Bellow Boss
Bellow Boss

@Mac: Usually you can upgrade RAM in laptops. Google your model and something like upgrade ram, or run Speccy on it to see the number of RAM slots and the type. Then you can buy more RAM and usually install it just by unscrewing a panel on the bottom.

Had to take advantage of the free shipping with 2 accessory packs. Got away with spending only $20 though. Good thing my part time job (officiating intramurals hockey) starts up again soon.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:38 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

:o)

@Napo: make sure you think about what the branch of service does, and then make your choice to 'fit' you.

@Mac: I like having it on both my lappy and my xbox. The lappy you can turn off the additions easily if you want to play the original game.

Art note: I think I'm ready to try doing another 'digital pencil' minfig piece; hopefully to get there this weekend.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 am 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

Location: New Castle, PA and From wherever he darn well pleases.
I mentioned a friend gave me some comic books to try to sell and split the money with him. Well, I sorted them all by title and counted them and I have 197 comics 8o I figure if I can get an average of $2 a comic, I'd have $197 extra money :) The problem is, I'm not really wise as to the going price and I have a feeling I won't get anywhere near that amount. I'm thinking of going to the comic book store in the town I used to live in which is the closest. I think it would be easier to to take like 50 at a time, but I also don't want to waste a 25 min trip either. I have a bad feeling about e-bay as well.

Got my NHL 14 game in the mail and I have more Lego and custom items on the way :).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:24 pm 
Chief Smithy
Chief Smithy

@Hawkxs: nice on the 'officiating', hope its fun and interesting

@QBlade: If there was a way you could do some 'browsing' and get ideas on pricing, that would be worth a trip ... if it would enable you to sell at a decent price.

work: got word today that my 1/2 time job will be even less hours starting in Nov. I will lose at least 1 weeks worth of time ... so, now I'm looking for odd jobs to fill the days I'll have off ... not much out here, not much money in 'hicks-hut' America ...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:36 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Quickblade wrote:
I mentioned a friend gave me some comic books to try to sell and split the money with him. Well, I sorted them all by title and counted them and I have 197 comics 8o I figure if I can get an average of $2 a comic, I'd have $197 extra money :) The problem is, I'm not really wise as to the going price and I have a feeling I won't get anywhere near that amount. I'm thinking of going to the comic book store in the town I used to live in which is the closest. I think it would be easier to to take like 50 at a time, but I also don't want to waste a 25 min trip either. I have a bad feeling about e-bay as well.

Got my NHL 14 game in the mail and I have more Lego and custom items on the way :).

There are a number of sites out there that can tell you the value of a comic book. I found one a few weeks ago when I was looking at the going rate of a comic I am trying to get and found at a comic convention but I can't remember what the site was at the moment. Also, what sort of comics are they?

Also also: "Hi everybody!"

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 56 of 100   [ 993 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 100  Next