Change font size
It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:10 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Krottenou Adventures
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:32 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

To answer the questions directed at me. You are allowed to make as long a suggestion as you want, for example, "Run up hill increasing speed and jump at the last second to hit the top of the --------'s head, then jumping again to grab a branch and swing up to where you are able to hit the monkey over the head with your guitar, thereby being able to snip one of the hairs off of his ear in order to make a potion that will remove the effects of the -------- spell." That is just a funny example mind you. Of course things may go wrong. Like if you say, open the chest and take what's inside, then proceed to pick the lock on the door out, but say a crazy midget jumps out of the chest when you open it and attacks you, obviously you will be interupted. I think that answers that.

Picture

You look behind the wall and see only a couple singed boards just like the rest littering the ground. Sadly you don't think you will be able to climb up the beam to get to your chest because it looks quite unstable and you would not be able to get back out because the beam is too high to climb back up on, and fire is blocking the only other way out. Going over to the barrel you open it and jump back as a large red snake snaps at your hand. You don't want to get too close to it as you recognize it as an extremely poisonous viper common around where you live.

Clonebear I'm shocked, that would be very innapropriate. Way too much plastic exposed for the young one's eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:16 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Hurricane wrote:
To answer the questions directed at me. You are allowed to make as long a suggestion as you want, for example, "Run up hill increasing speed and jump at the last second to hit the top of the --------'s head, then jumping again to grab a branch and swing up to where you are able to hit the monkey over the head with your guitar, thereby being able to snip one of the hairs off of his ear in order to make a potion that will remove the effects of the -------- spell." That is just a funny example mind you. Of course things may go wrong. Like if you say, open the chest and take what's inside, then proceed to pick the lock on the door out, but say a crazy midget jumps out of the chest when you open it and attacks you, obviously you will be interupted. I think that answers that.

Picture

You look behind the wall and see only a couple singed boards just like the rest littering the ground. Sadly you don't think you will be able to climb up the beam to get to your chest because it looks quite unstable and you would not be able to get back out because the beam is too high to climb back up on, and fire is blocking the only other way out. Going over to the barrel you open it and jump back as a large red snake snaps at your hand. You don't want to get too close to it as you recognize it as an extremely poisonous viper common around where you live.

Go through the big huge gap in the flames by the beam, and what's in the general area of the house?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:09 am 
Mould Mason
Mould Mason

You can get to the chest now by climbing on the board that is covering some of the fire.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:14 am 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Daken the Bladesmith wrote:
You can get to the chest now by climbing on the board that is covering some of the fire.

Hurricane wrote:
Sadly you don't think you will be able to climb up the beam to get to your chest because it looks quite unstable and you would not be able to get back out because the beam is too high to climb back up on, and fire is blocking the only other way out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:01 am 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

sentinal133 wrote:
Go through the big huge gap in the flames by the beam,

There is no gap in the flames. It's a solid sheet that can't be gone through or around. It's just a little hard to portray that in Lego.
sentinal133 wrote:
and what's in the general area of the house?
You can go either left right or down from the house. The costline is to the left, woods are to the right, and below is woods as well, and possibly some civilization.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:11 am 
Crucible King
Crucible King

I refuse to leave without the chest, darn it!

I vote to first cover the barrel so the snake doesn't get out (Or kill it with a plank of wood), and then get a long piece of currently non-burning wood, and use it to move some of the burning wood out of the way, just enough to get to the chest, and then pull the chest through the opening so that she doesn't get caught in the flames if it somehow flares up again.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

I agree with CB.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:01 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

Cover is too close to the snake so I say grab a non-burning plank or both and either kill the snake or try and throw it out of the house. Check for water or anything else useful in the barrel. (Yes, I may be obsessed with making sure that barrel is completely empty.) If water, douse flames. If no water or useful items, either try and use the barrel to cover/smother a small portion of the fire to create a way in, or what CB said.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:25 pm 
Grind Guru
Grind Guru

You know, you could explore a little bit. It's not like you can never come back. You may find a chainsaw to cut through the big plank or something. ;) Besides, I already built some of the other sections and I want to show them off. :9

Edit: And in my previous post I meant coastline, not costline.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:46 pm 
Hammer Ace
Hammer Ace

Hurricane wrote:
You know, you could explore a little bit. It's not like you can never come back. You may find a chainsaw to cut through the big plank or something. ;) Besides, I already built some of the other sections and I want to show them off. :9

I was going to suggest filling the barrel with water at the coastline and using it to put out the fire to get to the chest, but I think a barrel of water would be really heavy. I'm thinkin' go to the coastline anyway.
Quote:
Edit: And in my previous post I meant coastline, not costline.

It's okay, I don't think anyone noticed anyways.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 16   [ 156 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 16  Next